Wilson Plus Radiolucent Frame Features
The Wilson Plus Radiolucent Frame provides a convenient and stable method of maintaining patients in a flexed position for laminectomy, decompression, disc surgery and microdiscectomy procedures. Made with carbon composites and high impact plastics, the Wilson Frame delivers unrestricted radiolucency at the operating site. The Wilson Frame comes in two convenient models. One model is designed to fit on the Mizuho OSI modular spine frames, allowing for maximum hip flexion and minimum lordosis when used with the leg sling. This Wilson Frame model may also be used in conjunction with the 180-degree rotation capabilities of the Trios and the Modular Table System (MTS) to safely position a patient without lifting. The Universal Design of the Wilson Frame is ideally suited for use on the Trios and MTS Imaging Tops. However, the Wilson Frame may also be easily mounted on any general surgery table.
- 360-degree Radiolucent Wilson frames offer 360-degrees of unobstructed radiolucency for easily obtainable images with either C-arm or X-ray.
- Lordosis Control – Pads flex to adjust spinal lordosis and open the disc spaces for improved access in the surgical site.
- ShearGuard Gel Pads – Tapered for optimal comfort, two full-length ShearGuard gel pads provide continuous support while adjusting laterally up to 10 inches (25.4 cm) to improve ventilation and relieve pressure on the abdomen.
- Easy-to-use Crank System – The removable crank allows adjustment while the built-in torque limiter protects the unit from over- cranking.
- Convenient Transfer and Storage – Wilson Plus Frames roll from storage to OR with minimal effort.
- Model 5319G is designed to work with both the OSI Jackson Flat and Spinal Tables.
- Model 5321G is designed to only work with the OSI Jackson Spinal Tables.
Wilson Plus Spine Frame System Specifications
- Weight of Frame: Model 5321G: 40 lb (18kg); Model 5319G: 36 lb (16kg)
- Lateral Adjustment of Pads: 0”– 6” (0 –15 cm)
- Intraoperative Flex of Pads for Lordosis Control: 3.5” (8.8 cm)
- Patient Weight Capacity: 300 lb (136 kg)
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
from United States (US)
All of our products are professionally packaged to assure your items arrive safely.