The Vitalograph ALPHA is a desktop spirometer designed for use by trained professionals in the doctor’s office, clinic, hospital department,etc. for measuring and archiving tests on human subjects.Demographic data are uploaded or entered via a keypad and stored,together with spirometry test data. Current test data can be viewed on the LCD and printed and downloaded to a PC. There are a variety of backup and other configuration options.
Features of the Vitalograph ALPHA
• Fleisch type pneumotachograph to measure flow
• Ambient temperature sensor
• Keypad with extra-large buttons
• Integral printer
• Storage of tests and demographic information
• Ability to exchange information with a computer